HW logo

HW logo

Monday, August 7, 2017

Meet the Humans Behind Our Hoofs & Woofs: Kim C.

We still have a few fabulous pet sitters for you to meet so this week we are continuing our series where you can meet the people behind Hoofs & Woofs professional pet sitting. Up next is Kim C!


“Dog hair, cat hair, clump of hay in my own hair- would not have it any other way. My love for animals began at a very early age. There hasn’t been a time in my life when pets weren’t a “Dog hair, cat hair, clump of hay in my own hair- would not have it any other way. My love for animals began at a very early age. There hasn’t been a time in my life when pets weren’t a part of it. Moving to the area in 2000, I am proud to share a small abode on a local farm with a menagerie of animals. They are my heart and soul and have me wrapped around their paws. As an active volunteer for 3 rescues, I foster and drive transport. One of the most rewarding foster experiences happened 2 years ago, when I fostered for a deployed serviceman and was able to reunite them upon the soldier’s safe return. Being CPR/AED certified for humans, encouraged me to obtain the same knowledge for pets. A voracious reader, avid hiker, “wanna be chef/wine connoisseur,” learning to knit– all activities which include my family members with paws.” - Kim C.

To learn about our other professional pet sitters and our services in Middleburg, Virginia visit us online at: http://hoofsandwoofspets.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment